Freaky Friday


 Today Carlee and I did a switch!  
She did my makeup and I did hers.  
Although we share a love of having fun with colors and potions, 
boyyyy 
is there a huge generational gap in everything we do (including something as simple as skin).


Back in the good ole' days, I started with a copy of Seventeen magazine and this:




Generation Z has social media "morning routines" and (over expensive) skincare regiments. I don't see girls going through the "awkward" stage as much.




While we have very different styles and methods, today we met in the middle.
We also pulled up some mother/ daughter conversation questions.  I had to edit most out for time, but we had a lot of good conversations.  
(I just love my girl.)


As far as the make up goes- 
I think the consensus for us is to stick with what we know.
I'm a 90s girl
and she's a 2020s' girl...
but INNER beauty remains timeless.  
The heart is most important of all.


Enjoy our Freaky Friday Switch! 😆








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Move to Montreat

Classroom Place to Office Space

Breaking Grad