Good Bye Summer

Tomorrow is the first day of...

FALL 🍁!

Another summer has come and gone, leaving behind it's sweet memories.

Like my new blogger shares-  this Unbalanced Chronicles is changing but we still have summer. 

What is summer without sweet friends?



My Hiking Buddy 


(OH I have a pedicure buddy too, but we talk so much I forget her picture every time but I will get it one day.)

💅

This summer I have bonded with a new set of friends- Book Club!

Book Club ROCKS


What is summer without time on the water??






Family Trip
#Beachin'







Another dance recital in the books!



Block Party- 
Wishing our buddy back from his International travels.


Family Time



My Nephew is actually THE SPIDER MAN!!! 

 

And, he has a beautiful sister.

Summer is time for creativity.


Last high school awards. 


My baby is going to 7th grade and she got one of our favorite teachers.  Actually this year all of them are her favorites. #awesome



The Last Supper as a family (before you know who leaves us).



First Day of College 


Taking a new position with the exceptional children's program team.


First day of 7th grade.


Yep.  I'm old.



My baby made the cheerleading squad so it's football season y'all!



One last ice cream cone and game of UNO before the pumpkin lattes begin.



Life is about moments.
Don't wait for them.
Create them.
🌞



Good Bye Summer


Here are two of my summer videos!

Dance Recital

Beach Trip







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Move to Montreat

Classroom Place to Office Space

Breaking Grad